Need reliable, real-time field data collection in rural & peri-urban areas?
We provide high-quality, cost-effective field data collection and analysis.
We achieve this through leading real-time survey technology.
We are passionate about data integrity and communities we work in.
- Data collection and capturing (questionnaire surveys, focus group discussions, interviews and workshops)
- Administer small to large quantitative & qualitative surveys
- Full Scale Research Design & Reports
- Feasability studies
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Social Facilitation and community engagement
- Translations (IsiZulu, IsiXhosa, Sesotho, English & German)
Key Research Areas
- Human Settlements
- Local Economic Development Planning
- Broader social sciences
Data Collection analytics and updates available in Real-time
Our data collection process is supported by cutting-edge mobile application Mobenzi Researcher. This enables:
- Real-time data analysis at any stage of the collection process.
- Real-time updating of the questionnaire.
- Real-time tracking and communications of field workers.
Our happy clients:
“We really value Ulwazi NS Research Consulting's professional, innovative approach, and the tailored field research solution they applied in addressing our project requirements”Paul Jones - DirectorResource Research and Strategy Consultants
“Working with Ulwazi NS Research Consulting was a great experience. Mr Mbatha and his experienced team of dedicated individuals ensured that the Participative Economic Action Planning project in Mpumalanga and Mophela went smoothly. I am proud to have worked with them and would encourage to do so as well”Ms Pumla JaliEconomic Development and Investment Promotion Unit- eThekwini Municipality
“Ulwazi NS Research Consulting did a fantastic job of collecting data through workshops with slum communities, local academic institutions and policy makers in Maputo for a research project funded by University College London. The scope of the project was to identify flood risk for slums in Maputo and formulate policy recommendation. We have gone a step ahead in this collaboration by developing the excellent research into a peer review paper.”Dr Priti Parikh - Senior Lecturer MICE,CEng, FRSAUniversity College London, England
Ulwazi NS Research Consulting
No. 8 Peace Avenue
Morningside, Durban 4001
Mobile: +27 81 718 5211
Tel: +27 31 312 3493